Cost of living in Catania, Italy vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 13% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,118 in Catania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)