Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09149 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,190 (23,935 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)