Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,841 (COL$7,552,911) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 3 hours ago)