Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.614 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,258 (AU$6,935) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)