Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00113 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,021 (CH$2,681,973) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)