Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05534 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,190 (E£ 39,574) in Cairo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 2 hours ago)