Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.617 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 17% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 (AU$6,447) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)