Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,629 in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 2 hours ago)