Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,141 (₩4,250,389) in Busan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)