Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,980 (₩5,379,875) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)