Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,295 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20676 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,424 (11,724 lei) in Bucharest.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 2 hours ago)