Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 291 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44044 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 18% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,230 (9,604 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)