Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 398 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 24% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,894 in Bratislava.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)