Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22398 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,855 (8,283 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)