Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.30962 EUR / TND
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 65% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,200 (3,877 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zurich costs CHF 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 3 hours ago)