Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,026 (6,876,047 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)