Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 493 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12589 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 20% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,024 (24,018元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 3 hours ago)