Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 490 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / COP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,711 (COL$7,021,930) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)