Cost of living in Bari, Italy vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,190 in Bari.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$123 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Los Mochis costs Mex$ 3,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)