Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020.
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 23% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,528 in Aveiro.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Jalandhar costs ₨85 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)