Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.581 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 62% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,819 (NZ$10,015) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)