Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25889 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,417 (17,061 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 412,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)