Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina, United States vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asheville, North Carolina (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,940 ($4,453) in Asheville, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)