Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 800 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25249 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,740 (S/. 6,891) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)