Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 26% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,729 (3,704,062 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)