Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20662 EUR / RON
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,831 (8,864 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lübeck costs €61 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 2 hours ago)