Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,894 (₩5,354,465) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)