Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00111 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,452 (CH$2,202,475) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 50元 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)