Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11482 EUR / GTQ
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 29% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,552 (Q22,225) in Antigua Guatemala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Dubai costs Dirham 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 7,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pretoria costs R 430,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (about 3 hours ago)