Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 51% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,855 (8,137,521 Ariary) in Antananarivo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)