Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12950 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,466 (11,321TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kigali costs 11,420 Franc (about 4 hours ago)