Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12769 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,485 (11,630TL) in Ankara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)