Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.248 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 9% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,997 (Dinar 2,401) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)