Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24095 EUR / AED
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is about the same as in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,572 (Dirham 14,826) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)