Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00228 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 64% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,230 (2,726,518 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangalore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 3 hours ago)