Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 59% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,321 (₨112,162) in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belford Roxo costs R$ 6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,500 (about 3 hours ago)