Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 773 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02553 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 37% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,406 (94,250 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)