Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 122 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01602 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €1,148 (71,700 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (less than a minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)