Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Bordeaux, France
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00229 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €2,211 (964,811 ₦) in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Guilin costs 1,400元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)