Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is about the same as in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,753 (2,480,408 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)