Cost of living in Abbotsford, Canada vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abbotsford (Canada) is about the same as in Bordeaux (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Bordeaux you would need to make just about €3,583 (C$5,516) in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in malabo costs 500,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)