Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark vs Bordeaux, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13419 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Bordeaux? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Bordeaux (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 (kr34,279) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Bordeaux.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 3 hours ago)