Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Borås, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.126 SEK / HKD
Do you live in Borås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 48% more expensive than in Borås (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,319 kr (HK$39,344) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Borås.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)