Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Borås, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.128 SEK / HKD
Do you live in Borås? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 48% more expensive than in Borås (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,471 kr (HK$34,097) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 kr in Borås.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chandigarh costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)