Cost of living in Yellowknife, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yellowknife (Canada) is 13% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,840 (C$5,890) in Yellowknife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $22,485 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,553 (about 2 hours ago)