Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01248 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 53% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Bonn you would need to make just about €1,512 (руб 121,209) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (about 3 hours ago)