Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00065 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 34% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Bonn you would need to make just about €2,504 (3,857,205 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,745 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)