Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Bonn you would need to make just about €3,229 (C$4,971) in Winnipeg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)