Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Bonn, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49142 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 10% more expensive than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,643 (ƒ 7,413) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Bonn.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)