Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Bonn, Germany
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01602 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Bonn? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Bonn (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Bonn you would need to make just about €869 (54,282 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)